A guide to resources and research in anthrolopogy
- Academic Search Complete: a database that covers a broad range of subjects and types of sources; mostly full text.
- JStor: a full text database of high quality scholarly sources.
- Project MUSE: a full text database of high quality scholarly sources, including articles and books.
- Anthropology Plus: a comprehensive index of anthropology sources.
- AnthroSource: a database of 100 years of scholarship from AAA (American Anthropological Association).
- eHRAF: World Cultures is a cross-cultural database that contains information on all aspects of cultural and social life from all parts of the world.
- Ethnographic Video Online provides more than 750 hours and 1,000 films of interviews, raw footage, field notes, study guides, and more.
- Google Books and Google Scholar
Search the JHU Libraries Catalog
Search for Journal Articles
Find articles, book chapters, and other research documents by searching below.
Go to Online Resources to see all the subject-related online resources.