Explore resources for research in anthrolopogy
- Academic Search Complete: a database that covers a broad range of subjects and types of sources; mostly full text.
- JStor: a full text database of high quality scholarly sources.
- Project MUSE: a full text database of high quality scholarly sources, including articles and books.
- Anthropology Plus: a comprehensive index of anthropology sources.
- AnthroSource: a database of 100 years of scholarship from AAA (American Anthropological Association).
- eHRAF: World Cultures is a cross-cultural database that contains information on all aspects of cultural and social life from all parts of the world.
- Ethnographic Video Online provides more than 750 hours and 1,000 films of interviews, raw footage, field notes, study guides, and more.
- Google Books and Google Scholar