Navigate library resources for research in political science, international relations, government studies and more.
Please contact me at email@example.com or 410-516-8930 any time you need assistance in any of the following areas:
- Library purchase recommendations: any research materials (books, films, journals, digital resources) that support your research and teaching.
- Library research training for your students: customized training sessions for your classes to help improve the quality of students' research work.
- Library support for your research: help find, locate, provide information sources that you need.
- Customized library orientation and training: for those who are new to Hopkins, or just need a quick brushup on library research skills, I can provide a customized training session based on your needs and interests.
- Troube shooting: help resolve any library related issues or problems.