Are You Leaving Hopkins?
If you are leaving Hopkins, here are your options:
1) I don't need the information.
- Don't do anything. Your access and Information will disappear when your JHED account is terminated
2) I want to keep ONLY the information.
- You can export it to another citation manager
- To do this, logIn to your account and chnoose References - Export, then choose the method that you prefer
I want to keep my RefWorks account and the information in it.
RefWorks allows alumni of institutional members to keep their accounts forever, or until the institution cancels its RefWorks subscription. Here is how to set up your alumni account:
- If you are still using Legacy (old) RefWorks, migrate your account to the new RefWorks
For all users of the new RefWorks: create an alternate password (if you have not done so already).
- To create an alternate password, log into the new RefWorks
- In the upper right corner, click the arrow next to your name
- Choose "settings," and scroll down to the "alternate password" field
- Click on "set alternate password," and then choose a password
- Important final step: BEFORE your JHED and JHU student email accounts expire, change your email address to a non-JHU or a JHU alumni email address