E-Books at JHU
An e-book, also known as an electronic book or digital book, is a book that exists in electronic form, whether it started as a print book or not.
JHU has access to about 1 million e-books, and almost all are in the libraries' catalog.
You can read JHU's e-books on many devices, including
- smart phones
Find E-books in the Catalog
1. The library's homepage (library.jhu.edu) has a search box for the JHU libraries' catalog. Enter your search word or phrase:
2. You will see two columns. At the top of the page, click the CATALOG tab, so that you're seeing ONLY books and journal titles.
3. Check the box for online-only items, then click SEARCH:
4. The last step is to REFINE your search to just BOOKS:
5. The list of E-BOOKS about your topic will appear.
- FOR HELP -- Contact the librarians at the Eisenhower Library or the D.C. Regional Libraries at firstname.lastname@example.org.