An e-book, also known as an electronic book or digital book, is a book that exists in electronic form, whether it started as a print book or not.
JHU has access to about 1 million e-books, and almost all are in the libraries' catalog.
You can read JHU's e-books on many devices, including
E-BOOKS AND PRINT BOOKS ARE ALL IN THE LIBRARY CATALOG
1) Click in the box and the advanced search screen will appear. Put your search word(s) in the TITLE to get the most relevant results.
2) Get even better results by refining your search: choose the format, location, years, and other things that you want.
3) Here is an example of FORMATS and LIBRARY LOCATIONS. Note that PUBLICATION YEAR shows that the books range in date from 1738 to the present, so let's change that.
4) That's better. (After you change the date, always click LIMIT.)
5) Do you want only e-books? Either click on ONLINE under FORMAT, or check the box on the top right.