Liz Johns, Learning Design and Technologies Librarian
How can your librarian support you?
Librarians can support faculty and student work in a variety of ways. We can guide and coach you in the entire research process - from topic development, to presenting that final research at a conference and getting published!
Top ways to power up your research with the support and expertise from your librarian:
- Email Liz at email@example.com for research support
- Attend a sync session for your class or program, or one of our general research workshops.
- Look for the "Ask a Librarian" discussion board in your course Blackboard site (specific courses only) and ask a question.
- Set up a face-to-face or online meeting with your librarian for a one-on-one, in-depth research consultation.
- Use the online research guides to get started in your research.