Find Books, Articles & More
Online Student Access to Library Materials
Online students have the same access to materials as on-campus students. The information on this guide applies to all online students as well as on-campus students. All services, including Interlibrary Loan, are available to online students as well.
Most university libraries will allow students from other universities to use their libraries at no cost. Bring your JHU ID with you to any university library you may want to use.
Requesting JHU Books - Graduate Students
- To use this service, you must be a JHU graduate student living outside of the Baltimore/Washington area.
- Books will be mailed via UPS and include a UPS postage paid return label.
To Request a Book from JHU:
- Search for books in Catalyst (Search box below)
- Click .
- Sign in with your JHED.
- On the next screen, choose "JHU Homewood Office" as pick-up location.
- In the notes field indicate your online program and then put in your mailing address all on one line - please do not press enter. The notes field is limited and will cut off your address if you press enter.