JHU affiliates can get a web version of EndNote through our Web of Science subscription.
Library home page --> Databases --> web of science. Then choose "EndNote," at the very top of the page:
2. You will be asked to register, if you haven't already.
NOTE: Please be aware that the web version of EndNote is more limited than regular EndNote.
Academic departments can get EndNote.
- Go to the JHU portal at my.jhu.edu --> Technology --> My Software --> click the catalog link, and search for endnote
- Try the GET HELP icon on this page if you have questions
- Tips about how to use EndNote
- Here is the list of all classes given at the East Baltimore campus
- EndNote has a YouTube channel -- Make sure you are hearing about the Web of Science version of EndNote
- Here is the Clarivate/Web of Science guide to EndNote