Data Analytics and Policy
Catalyst, is the Johns Hopkins online catalog. Use it to find books, ebooks and DVDs. You can find books on software, and also you may want to find books to help with data analysis techniques.
Use the search box below to find books in Catalyst.
You can limit your search in Catalyst to just find the e-books in your search results.
You may request that a book from any JHU library be sent to you in DC.
1. Find the book in Catalyst
2. Click the Blue Request button
3. Login with JHED ID/Password
4. Deliver to - choose Washington Library Resource Center
Notes: Books usually arrive within 48 hrs. You will get an email when the book is here in DC.
- To use this service, you should live outside of the Baltimore/Washington area
- Books will be mailed via UPS and include a UPS postage paid return label.
- In the JHU Catalog, Catalyst, search for books. Use the button.
- Sign in with your JHED.
- On the next screen, choose "JHU Homewood Office" as pick-up location.
- In the notes field indicate your online program and then put in your mailing address all on one line - please do not press enter. The notes field is limited and will cut off your address if you press enter.
Our JHU Express Coordinator will ship the material. Please allow a few days for this process.