Find Books, Articles and More
How to find books and articles, and other research materials.
Online Student Access to Library Materials
For the most part, students studying online have the same access to materials as on-campus students. For instance, online students can check out JHU owned books. Eligible books can be delivered to your home. See the instructions below.
Requesting JHU Books - Graduate Students
- To use this service, you must be a JHU graduate student living outside of the Baltimore/Washington area.
- Books will be mailed via UPS and include a UPS postage paid return label.
To Request a Book from JHU:
- Search for books in Catalyst (Search box below)
- Click .
- Sign in with your JHED.
- On the next screen, choose "JHU Homewood Office" as pick-up location.
- In the notes field indicate your online program and then put in your mailing address all on one line - please do not press enter. The notes field is limited and will cut off your address if you press enter.