Tips and tricks for using RefWorks to manage citations, create bibliographies, and share citations.
Login Screen for Legacy (old) RefWorks
Are You a New User? If you've never logged into your RefWorks account before, it would be best to use NEW Refworks.
To Log into the Legacy (old) Refworks:
- click on "Your individual account" or
- choose Johns Hopkins Institutions from the Shibboleth link (lower left)
Group account: Use the text boxes on the left for your non-JHED login and password
Logging into Old RefWorks from Off Campus
If you are off-campus, and you go to refworks.com to login to your account, you will see this screen.
- Toward the bottom, click the pull-down menu next to "My Institution's Credentials (Shibboleth)"
- This will send you to the login screen shown above
- Login with your JHED username and password
- Use the login and password for the group account in the text boxes on the left