Explore library resources related to cognitive science.
Eisenhower Library, A Level
Subjects: Education, Psychology
Use these databases to find articles related to cognitive science topics.
See a more complete list of databases relating to Cognitive Science and Psychology.
- PsycINFOContains more than one million citations and summaries of journal articles, book chapters, books, dissertations and technical reports, all in the field of psychology. It also includes information about the psychological aspects of related disciplines such as medicine, psychiatry, nursing, sociology, education, pharmacology, physiology, linguistics, anthropology, business and law. Journal coverage, which spans from 1887 to present, includes international material selected from more than 1,700 periodicals in over 35 languages.
- Web of ScienceWeb of Science contains content from over 12,000 journals worldwide, including over 150,000 conference proceedings. Covers the sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities, back to 1900. Also has powerful citation analysis tools.
- PubMedPubMed lists journal articles and more back to 1947. It covers the subjects of medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, health care systems, preclinical sciences, and related areas. Make sure to access PubMed with this link (instead of PubMed.gov) to get free full-text content.
Questions about finding articles, books, or data? Or about printers, off-campus access, or Google Scholar? Please feel free to email me or make an appointment. My contact information is to the left. Library information is also available 24x7 in the following ways.
- Find Books, Articles, and MoreThe basics of using Catalyst and library databases to locate books and articles.
- Ask A LibrarianSearchable FAQ and list of ways to contact the Research Consultation Office.