Who Can Help ?
There are many librarians who can help you!
(We are all incredibly nice and you are never "bothering" us.)
- Sue Vazakas, PH Librarian, C-Level
- Lynne Stuart, Government Pubs, A-Level
- All of the Eisenhower librarians
JHMI CAMPUS - Here is contact information and office hours for the Welch Library public health librarians.
PRINT BOOKS AND E-BOOKS ARE ALL IN THE LIBRARY CATALOG.
1) Click in the box and the advanced search screen will appear. Put your search word(s) in the TITLE to get the most relevant results.
2) Get even better results by refining your search: choose the format, location, years, and other things that you want.
3) Here is an example of FORMATS and LIBRARY LOCATIONS. Note that PUBLICATION YEAR shows that the books range in date from 1738 to the present, so let's change that.
4) That's better. (After you change the date, always click LIMIT.)
5) Do you want only e-books? Either click on ONLINE under FORMAT, or check the box on the top right.