Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Search the Core Chemical Literature Resources
Find articles, book chapters, and other research documents by searching below.
Go to Online Resources to see all of the chemistry related online resources.
ChemDraw Professional is a suite of applications for chemical structure drawing and analysis combined with biological pathway drawing.
is available for current faculty, staff and students with an @jhu.edu email address. You must provide a jhu.edu email address and create your own account and password to download the software. Activation details will be sent to you via your jhu.edu email.
- All current Johns Hopkins affiliates (Homewood, JHMI, DC, JHSPH, etc.) are eligible to download and use ChemDraw.
- When creating the account a jhu.edu email address is required.
- Anyone active in JHED should be able to create a jhu.edu email alias from the my.jh portal.
- ChemDraw can be installed on multiple computers with the same serial number.
- ChemDraw can be installed on home computers and institution computers.
CAS Source Index (CASSI) Search Tool
The CAS Source Index (CASSI) Search Tool is an online resource for journal title abbreviations (commonly used with the ACS parenthetical citation style). Quickly identify or confirm journal titles and abbreviations for publications indexed by CAS since 1907, including serial and non-serial scientific and technical publications.
Search by Title, Abbreviation, CODEN, ISBN, or ISSN.