Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Register For your own SciFinder account
You can create ONE account with your Johns Hopkins email address.
A "jhu.edu", "jhmi.edu" or "jhsph.edu" email address; AND a jhu, jhmi, or jhsph ip-address are required for access and registration.
Please register carefully.
From the link below you can create your own SciFinder web account.
RefWorks and SciFInder
How to Move Citations from SciFinder Databases into RefWorks
- Click in the box to the left of desired citations.
- Click Export (located on the navigation bar)
- Select Tagged Format (*.txt).
- Click Export (sample .txt file)
- Login to your RefWorks database if you have not already done so.
- Click References and Import at the top of the screen.
- Select CAS SciFinder from the Import Filter/Data Source drop-down menu.
- Select Multiple Databases from the Database drop-down menu.
- At the Import Data from the following Text File box click Browse to select the file name of your saved records.
- Click Import.
- Your citation(s) will automatically be imported into the Last Imported Folder.
- You may view the records or move them to the folder of your choice.