Spanish Language and Literature
Resources, both online and elsewhere, for the Spanish language and literature, including Latin American.
Spanish Language Tools
Dictionaries, grammars, histories, verb conjugaison, usage. Online and in the library
Dictionaries are available for use in the library (M and A Level General Reference) and to check out (shelves on D-level).
You can locate dictionaries in the online catalog by doing an Alphabetical search on Subjects. Type "spanish language--dictionaries--english" as your search. Or just "spanish language--dictionaries" for strictly Spanish dictionaries.
- Spanish Dictionaries and Languages Guidea guide to historic dictionaries and other language tools in the JHU libraries
- Bab-Laonline dictionaries and translation tools for many languages
- WordReference.coma quick translation tool for English to Spanish or vice versa.
- Biblioteca Virtual de la Filología Españolamore than 8000 digitized works: diccionarios, gramáticas, libros de historia de la lengua, de ortografía, ortología, prosodia, métrica, diálogos, etc.
- Study Spanish.comGrammar, verbs, vocabulary, and more
- Spanish GrammarAn online textbook