Italian Language and Literature
Resources, in all formats, for the study of Italian literature and language
Italian Language Tools
Dictionaries, grammars, histories, verb conjugaison, usage. Online and in the library
Dictionaries are available for use in the library (M and A Level General Reference) and to check out (shelves on D-level).
You can locate dictionaries in the online catalog by doing an Alphabetical search on Subjects. Type "italian language--dictionaries--english" as your search. Or just "italian language--dictionaries" for strictly Italian dictionaries.
- Italian dictionariesa guide to historic dictionaries and other language tools in the JHU libraries
- Bab-Laonline dictionaries and translation tools for many languages
- WordReference.coma quick translation tool for English to Italian or vice versa.
- Italian GrammarLinks to many dictionaries and other language tools
- Treccani Dictionary ToolbarAdd this handy toolbar to your browser