Tips and tricks for using RefWorks to manage citations, create bibliographies, and share citations.
What is RefWorks?
RefWorks is an online citation manager that helps you keep track of citations to books, articles, and other documents.
It can also create properly formatted bibliographies, and insert citations into your documents.
- Refworks is free to all JHU users
- It is web-based, so doesn't need to be downloaded
- It is also available on all public computers in Eisenhower Library
- Information for JHU alumni
- NOTE: If you have started a paper in the Legacy (old) Refworks, you MUST FINISH it in Legacy. You cannot switch to the new Refworks in the middle.
- Download Microsoft Office 365 from JHU by logging into myjh.edu --> TECHNOLOGY --> Office 365: