Resources for studying business, management, economic, social, geographic, and political topics involving countries throughout the world.
- Passport GMID (Euromonitor)Euromonitor International offers quality international market intelligence on industries, countries and consumers. Covers countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, North America, and South America. Licensed strictly for course-related use.
- IBISWorldIBISWorld’s well-designed, in-depth market research reports provide intelligence on a wide range of U.S. and global industries and offer unique insight on China and specialized U.S. industries (i.e. advisory and financial services, franchises, life sciences, online retail, and technology).
- MintelU.S. market research reports, news and analysis on consumer goods and services. Includes data on brands, products, and consumers. Create an account with your JHU e-mail address to save work, if desired. Licensed strictly for non-commercial use.
- BCC ResearchMarket intelligence, five-year forecasting, statistical and analytical data, key players, market share, industry structure and dynamics, technology trends and shifts, and the major developments of industrial, pharmaceutical, and high technology organizations. Among its 19 industry categories, areas of expertise include health care, advanced materials, high-tech systems and components, nanotechnology, and novel processing methods.
- Fitch Connect (formerly BMI Research)Links macroeconomic, industry, risk, and financial market analysis, to help users gain policy, economic, security, and business insights across 24 industries and 200 global markets. Includes a wide range of data elements, country-specific and industry-specific risk analyses, and BMI-developed reports on infrastructure, power, mining, and other key industry projects currently underway worldwide.
- Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) DatabasesFull package from the Economist Intelligence Unit includes various databases: World Investment Service; Viewswire; Industry Briefing; Country Risk Service; Country Commerce; Global Outlook; Economist.com; Risk Briefing; Country Report; Country Data; Market Indicators and Forecasts; City Data