Who Can Access It?
This resource is available solely to current JHU faculty, staff, and students for their academic research. JHU authentication (JHED ID/password) is required for access, in addition to your designated Bloomberg login and password.
Where Can I Access It?
Bloomberg is not a networked resource. A special keyboard accompanies each terminal. Access is available from specific terminals at these JHU campus libraries, effective September 2011:
- Milton S. Eisenhower Library--2 terminals in the GIS and Data Center on A-level
- Carey Business School Harbor East Library--2 terminals
- Columbia Center--1 terminal
- Montgomery Resource Center--1 terminal
- Washington Library Resource Center (WLRC)--1717 Massachussetts Ave.--1 terminal
Please bring relevant sections of this guide with you to the terminals for your convenience.
Access Policy for Eisenhower Library's Bloomberg Terminals:
To ensure availability of the service, the Eisenhower Library's Bloomberg terminals are designated solely for Bloomberg research. Access is on a first-come, first-served basis. Patrons will be expected to use other library terminals for non-Bloomberg related research.
MSEL and Harbor East:
WLRC and Montgomery: