Instructions and tips for getting started on the Bloomberg Professional terminals for research in business, finance, real estate and economics.
Bloomberg Guides and Tutorials
- Type BPS and hit <GO>, or type BU and click on Marketing Materials, to access Bloomberg's Getting Starting guide, search guides, and topic-specific cheat sheets. Click Download to view the document. Choose the print command within Adobe to obtain a hard copy.
- Register for or view free training seminars or webinars through SMNR.
- Refer to the Certification Program link on this web guide for details on the Bloomberg Markets Concepts (BMC) course.
- Bring personal earphones to listen to tutorials, or borrow a set of headphones through the library. At the Eisenhower Library, connect your headphones to the keyboard. At Harbor East, connect them to the computer.
Other Universities' Bloomberg Guides
- University of Florida and Other Universities' Bloomberg GuidesLinks to the Bloomberg guides of the University of Florida and other universities
For additional support, please click on the Training and Help section of this guide.