What Is Bloomberg?
Who Can Access It?
This resource is available solely to current JHU faculty, staff, and students for their academic research. JHU authentication (JHED ID/password) is required for access, in addition to your designated Bloomberg login and password.
Where Can I Access It?
**On-site access to Bloomberg terminals is unavailable due to COVID-19. Please refer to the Temporary Virtual Access page for information on temporary, virtual access to the university's Bloomberg terminals during this time.**
Bloomberg is not a networked resource. A special keyboard accompanies each terminal. Access is available from specific terminals at these JHU campuses:
- Milton S. Eisenhower Library-- 3 terminals in GIS and Data Center on A-level; 1 on main floor (M-level)
- Carey Business School Harbor East Library-- 7 terminals
- Carey Business School Washington D.C. Center--1625 Massachusetts Ave., 1st floor --1 terminal
- Washington Resource Center (WRC)--1717 Massachusetts Ave., Suite 100 -- 2 terminals
- Washington D.C. Center Student Lounge --1717 Massachusetts Ave., 3rd floor-- 1 terminal
- School of Public Health --Hampton House, 9th floor --1 terminal
Please bring relevant sections of this guide with you to the terminals for your convenience.
Access Policy for Harbor East and Eisenhower Library Bloomberg Terminals:
To ensure availability of the service, the Harbor East and Eisenhower Library Bloomberg terminals are designated primarily for Bloomberg research. Access is on a first-come, first-served basis. Please use other library terminals for non-Bloomberg related research.