Locate key business information resources for academic research.
- BPlans.comThis useful website provides free business planning guides, templates, a pitch deck gallery and sample business plans.
- SCORE Association's Business Plan Template for a Startup BusinessBeyond this business plan template, explore the menus for additional resources and business planning guidance by stage.
- U.S.Small Business Administration's Business GuideValuable guidance from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) on planning, launching, managing and growing a business. Planning section covers market research, calculating startup costs, securing funding and writing business plans. Refer to business plan template and samples.
- Business Plans HandbooksGo to "Search within this series" box on right to efficiently search across entire collection of business plan handbooks for examples of business plans from actual businesses and a directory of development centers that provide support and advice to small businesses.
- StatistaGo to the "Services" menu at the top of Statista to access the "Business Plan Export" tool to model markets for a geographic region.
Raise related books and other available materials through these sample searches from the JHU libraries' catalog, Catalyst. Refine or sort further through the limits or filters as needed.
- "Business Planning"Any Field search on "business planning"
- "Business Plan"Any Field search on "business plan"
- "Marketing Plan"Any Field search on "marketing plan" (sorted by date of publication)